Having been touched by God’s love, All-in Disciples are believers following a path to grow toward greater Christian maturity and service to fulfill God’s mission here at St. Lucas and beyond.
Are you ready to be all-in?
- Have experienced God’s love in Christ; they know and understand the Gospel.
- Think about their relationship with God as personal, intimate, and fatherly.
- Know that what we do for God is done in gratitude, not to earn favor or reward.
- Are not super Christians; they are growing disciples who are willing to;
- Keep learning what the Bible says about His will for Christian living.
- Take deliberate steps on the path to growth.
- Are willing to receive guidance for growth areas without taking offense.
- See themselves on the team with other All-in Disciples at St. Lucas to move the congregation to fulfill its God-given calling in a greater way.
- Share with others what it means to be All-in.
- Influence the ministry of St. Lucas in positive way.
|Back to Discipleship Home|