St. Lucas Early Childhood Center is committed to helping children know God’s love in a nurturing environment that fosters developmentally appropriate growth and encourages children to share his love.
“Bringing people to Christ, nurturing people in Christ and equipping people for Christ.”
Reports to the ECC Director
• High School Diploma
• Lives the Christian Faith, and
• Has a Christ like love for children, and
• Is a positive, caring person with enthusiasm for children, and
• Establishes a trust and communicates respect with children, parents, and staff
• Supports and encourages social, emotional, physical, and intellectual development through positive guidance and creative expression, and
• Understands the mission and philosophy of St. Lucas ECC, and
• Assists the Lead Teacher with certain duties throughout the day, and
• Establishes and maintains a safe and healthy environment for children including maintaining appropriate staff/child ratios, and
• Maintains professionalism with staff and parents, and
• Maintains the recommended number of required continuing education hours.
Contact us for more information or apply by sending your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our church office at 314-351-2628, 9 am to 3 pm, Tuesday through Friday.