7100 Morgan Ford Rd
St. Louis, MO 63116
St. Nicholas was a Third-Century, faithful Christian and bishop of Myra, Greece. This inspiration for the modern Santa Claus is known for his concern for the needy and the oppressed.
All children and their families are invited to a breakfast to celebrate his example of love!
- Pictures with St. Nicholas on your camera or phone
- St. Nicholas will tell the reason for his kindness and love for others – his greatest love, Jesus Christ!
- Crafts, games and other activities
- A gift from St. Nicholas for each child
- ECC and Sunday School kids are invited to sing in the 10:30 service
Please join us and bring your friends! RSVP us at Evite by December 8th.
Sponsored by the St. Lucas Early Childhood Center.