St. Lucas Early Childhood Center (“ECC”) is committed to helping children know God’s love in a nurturing environment that fosters developmentally appropriate growth and encourages children to share his love.
“Bringing people to Christ, nurturing people in Christ and equipping people for Christ.”
Reports to the ECC Director
• Associates Degree in Early Childhood, and/or,
• Two years’ experience working with children and willing to pursue Associates Degree in Early Childhood.
• Is an active Christian, and
• Has a Christ like love for children, and
• Is a positive, caring person with enthusiasm for children, and
• Establishes trust and communicates respect with children parents, and staff.
• Understands the mission and philosophy of St. Lucas ECC, and
• Plans and implements age appropriate activities that will meet the spiritual, social, cognitive, emotional and physical needs of young children, and
• Supports and encourages the spiritual, social, emotional, physical, and intellectual development though positive guidance and creative expression, and
• Assesses the needs of children to insure the proper care and education is provided, and
• Maintains professionalism with staff and parents, and
• Establishes and maintains a safe and healthy environment for children including appropriate staff/child ratios. Maintains current child and infant CPR certifications.
• Attends staff meetings and maintains the recommended number of continuing educations hours, and
• Must read, understand and comply with all State license requirements for license exempt centers
Contact us for more information or apply by sending your resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com or by calling our church office at 314-351-2628, 9 am to 3 pm, Tuesday through Friday.