If you are searching for help with your child care needs, age six weeks through 4 years, you have come to the right place! We know how precious your children are to you. Our various options will enable you to plan for their care. We want our program to be an enjoyable and nurturing experience for both you and your children.
St. Lucas Early Childhood Center is committed to helping children know God’s great love in a nurturing environment that fosters developmentally appropriate growth and encourages children to share this love.
We provide a positive and caring Christian environment in which children can experience security and develop trust as they grow physically, emotionally, socially and spiritually. Our activities and environment are geared to meet the needs and interest of the individual child. Children are accepted on a part time or full time basis.
St. Lucas Early Childhood Center admits children without regard to color, creed, race, religion or nationality. Your child will enjoy age appropriate activities, including:
- hearing stories
- doing arts and crafts to show you how he/she can do new things
- singing songs and playing games with their new friends
- participating in fine and gross motor activities
- and learning even more about the love of Jesus
Our hope is your child will grow physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually!
- For schedule and costs, Click here.
- To submit an online interest form, Click here.
- To downoad and fill out an Enrollment form*, Click here.
- To downoad and fill out a Waiting List form*, Click here.
|St. Lucas ECC||Click to email ECC Director|
|7100 MorganFord Rd|
|St. Louis, MO 63116|