ARE YOU “ALL-IN”?
At St. Lucas, part of our mission is to grow “all-in” disciples, who love and serve God, their church and the community.
|We ought always to give thanks to God for you, brothers, as is right, because your faith is growing abundantly, and the love of every one of you for one another is increasing.
-2 Thessalonians 1:13
Welcome and Congratulations! We are delighted that you have come to this page, and hope that this resource can help you grow in your spiritual walk with our risen Savior Jesus! It is not necessary to be a member of St. Lucas to participate in this learning series. We welcome all who are interested in growing in their discipleship walk!
Are you ready to take the next step in your faith?
Why be “All-in”?
All that Christians do for God is in response to His love. We cannot be good enough to earn His love or merit reward, especially heaven. God gives us His love freely! As you walk through this process, keep the love of Christ as the reason for your Christian journey.
Why Jesus? Check out this six-minute video of what Christ has done for you.
Our love for Christ may not know which way to go. All-in Discipleship shows the path! It’s specific steps you can take to grow in your Christian walk.
Watch this short video to learn more…
Is this for me? This path is for believers who have experienced the love and forgiveness of Christ and want to be “all-in” to be more effective in their service of God and their neighbor.
It teaches the seven Christian habits of:
- Worship – Demonstrating our loyalty to God and receiving His gifts in corporate worship
- Study – Learning the grace and wisdom of God’s word
- Witness – Sharpening our skills to share the good news!
- Prayer – Speaking to God as our Father
- Service – Using our gifts and talents to serve God, the church and the world
- Generosity – Giving in trust and faith
- Encouragement – Nurturing a healthy spiritual climate