Our goal is to assist parents with preschool children. Here are some helpful points to know about our Kids’ Day Out program.
- Our Kids Day Out Program is for any child ages 2 through 5 years.
- Morning snacks will be provided by your child on a rotating basis. You will be notified when it is your turn to provide. Each child will need to bring a small cup with a lid each day with their favorite drink.
- Full day children will have lunch at 12:15 p.m.. Remember to pack an extra drink in your child’s lunch.
- Children should dress in comfortable play clothes and tennis shoes. All children should bring a backpack for his/her own personal items: change of clothes, diapers/wipes. etc. Please label all items, including the backpack.
- To avoid confusion and lost items, please do not bring toys from home, or personal items.
- Quiet time will be provided for those who need it, in the afternoon. Your child may bring a blanket and/or a stuffed animal.
- In the event your child is ill on a scheduled day, please contact us.
- In the event of snow days, please follow the Word of Life Lutheran School schedule which will be listed on Channels 4 and 5.
- If your child misses a scheduled day, tuition for that day is expected; no makeup days will be accepted.
Ready to sign up or need more information? Please click here for the interest form.